Let’s Go to St. Martin & Anguilla
Your guide to the best Caribbean island hopping experience.
A two-for-one kind of vacation sounds pretty good, right? These two islands are quite the pair and we’re here to provide you with some insight on these two amazing destinations. Make sure to read all the way through for an extra tip on how to make it a THREE-FOR-ONE vacation in the Caribbean.
St. Martin Island is located in the Caribbean and features two prominent and distinct sides: the French side and the Dutch side—both with their own unique accommodations, dining options, and activities! Check out some highlights from each side:
The French Side
- Features all-inclusive stays such as Grand Case along with tons of boutique hotels.
- Has a variety of local restaurants with fun nightlife. You can shuttle or walk from most hotels into the vibrant villages.
- Contains various beach bars with amazing atmospheres, dining, and of course…drinks!
- Home to Orient Beach, one of St. Martin’s famous beaches that has many upscale beach restaurants and a ‘clothing optional’ section.
The Dutch Side
- Phillipsburg is the landing zone for cruise ships. Beach bars line the boardwalks where you can also find casinos, shops, and museums.
- Enjoy the local sights and watch planes land and take off on the beach at Sunset Bar.
- Features the all-inclusive Divi Little Bay Beach Resort where you can find one of the top 10 pools in the Caribbean.
St. Martin would be one heck of a vacation, and it would only be the first part of the trip. It’s time to hop across the channel to Anguilla!
If you pulled up a map already, you’ll see that Anguilla is extremely close to St. Martin—and it really does make for an awesome second half of your vacation. This will make your two-for-one vacation complete! Just remember, it’s technically a different country, so some special accommodations for travel will have to be made. Lucky for you, that’s what we’re here for!
- You can make it a day trip or go for a 5-star stay at one of the resorts on the island. Our team highly suggests Belmont Cap Juluca, a luxury resort one could only dream of with a perfect beach, highest level of service, and suites that will impress even the most well-traveled visitor.
- Amazing dining options both indoor and outdoor, like 20 Knots, a must-go dining option if you’re on the island.
- Treat yourself at Zemi Beach House Resort. The spa was built in an old rice house from Thailand that was sent to the island and reassembled in the 80’s. It’s a popular way to relax in Anguilla, where you’ll find ways to spoil yourself. We’re talking about a cigar room and a 60-ft lap pool, and more.
Anguilla is the best way to make your trip to the Caribbean even better and our team knows these islands well. We’re happy to connect you with all of the must-dos on your next vacation!
We promised. Make your Caribbean trip a three-for-one vacation by adding St. Barts Island to the list. You can easily fly to St. Barts from St. Martin to find high-end shops and Nikki Beach for cocktails and lunch.
We’ll help you plan it all out—your only job is to simply click here.