Let us Plan Your Fairy-Tale Wedding…
Planning Your Destination Wedding:
Whether you are planning an intimate wedding for two under a palm tree or a blow out for two hundred in a coconut grove, the tropics is becoming the go-to destination for couples seeking an alternative to the usual wedding. Think about it…a barefoot wedding with your friends and family in an exotic locale.What could be more romantic! The Tropical Travelers works with our bridal couples to plan the destination wedding of their dreams. The Tropical Travelers has many wonderful wedding coordinator contacts at fabulous resorts throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. We don’t work with every hotel, only resorts that ensure us your wedding will be the fairy-tale you’ve always imagined. Still not convinced? Let us help you decide…
- Won’t it be difficult to plan from thousands of miles away? The truth is, destination weddings are far easier to plan than traditional weddings. Hotels in the tropics have staff on hand to take care of every detail. There won’t be any last minute scrambling or headaches. The Tropical Travelers works directly with the hotel of your choice to ensure your wedding is perfect.
- Aren’t destination weddings expensive? On the contrary, destination weddings are usually less expensive and very budget friendly. You are likely to have fewer guests. Many resorts offer wedding packages making planning very simple and cost effective for you and your guests. The Tropical Travelers works with our bridal couples to customize their travel plans, as well as their guests to make it most affordable for everyone. From intimate 30 cottage inns, to mega resortsoffering all the bells and whistles, there are options for every budget.
Here’s how to get started…
- Contact us by phone at 610.296.6363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the Request a Quote button at the top of the page.
- A Vacation Consultant will contact you with more information and to help you begin the process.
- The Tropical Travelers charges a non-refundable fee of $300 for all destination weddings. Destination Weddings are a complex process, and it is necessary that we implement this fee. It is payable by credit card, via our online link. Once the fee is paid, we can move forward with the planning process.The first step is to submit our destination wedding questionnaire. Based on the information you provide in the questionnaire, we will send you a couple of resort options that fit your needs, based on budget, wedding packages, and resort amenities.
- We will guide you through the entire planning process and make sure your chosen venue is the perfect fit.
The Tropical Travelers has 17 years of experience in planning destination weddings. And we look forward to assisting with your special occasion!
Visit our FAQ’s page for more information