Beachfront Superior Room
- Approximately 700 sq. ft. (65 sq. meters)
- King size bed
- Marble shower
- Private covered terrace, unseen by neighboring guests
- Breathtaking ocean views
- Direct beach access
What to Expect
- Cap Juluca offers 179 oceanfront acres of tropical romance, beginning with a 60-foot-diameter white-canvas dome fronting the main building and lighted at night to resemble a rising full moon. From December 20 through March – with the exception of Christmas and Easter holidays – the resort does not accept children under age 6. The remainder of the year children age 2 or older are acceptable. (This policy does not apply to guests of three- or five-bedroom villas, who may bring children of any age at any time.)
- Composed of sand as fine as sugar and nearly as white, a half-mile beach shaped like an elongated C provides plenty of room for tranquil sunbathing on lounge chairs (or snoozing in the shade of white umbrellas). The beach rims Maundays Bay, a turquoise extension of the blue Caribbean lying between the resort and the mountainous island of St. Maarten/St. Martin 8 miles south. Picnic coolers filled with complimentary bottled water line the beach. Attendants deliver drinks and sorbet is served afternoons. As a freshwater alternative, the resort offers a large swimming pool surrounded by a terracotta-tile deck.
- Lying just 150 yards from the main building across a low headland, uninhabited Cove Bay offers beachcombers 1 mile of sand to explore. The beach is especially attractive at sunrise.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.